iPads Session Notes
Thanks for attending the iPads workshop. Please find following the workshop notes:
iPad Projects for the Music Classroom Ebook Coming Soon
For more information, visit the iPad Ebook page
I am using Pinterest to share links for all of my workshops. It’s a lovely visual way to share websites and apps. Follow the links below to collections of iPad apps and tutorials.
When you’re viewing a Pinterest board (collection of links) you can click on an image you’re interested in and then click on it a second time to go to the source webpage.
- Best iPad Apps For Music Teachers
- iPads Apps: Primary/Elementary Music
- iPad Music Tutorials and Articles
iPads: other articlesYou may also be interested in a couple of other iPad music articles I’ve written:
Free ebook: The Ultimate Free Music Technology Resources Guide
If you haven’t already joined the Midnight Music mailing list, you can do so below. You’ll receive a copy of the 19-page ebook The Ultimate Free Music Technology Resources Guide.
Once a month or so, you’ll also receive:
- easy-to-follow tutorials
- how-to videos
- articles about the use of technology in education
- ideas for curriculum integration
- reviews of books, software programs and other resources
- news of upcoming training events and conferences
Once you’ve filled in your details below you’ll be given a download link for the free ebook: