iPads Session Notes
Session 1: Excellent Apps for Music Teachers
Session 2: GarageBand session
iPads: other articlesYou may also be interested in a couple of other iPad music articles I’ve written:
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About GarageBand For iPad
- My Top 7 iPad Apps For Music Teachers
- Super Round-Up: iPads in Music Education
Sibelius Session Notes
Sessions 4, 5 and 6 Sibelius Music Notation Essentials
Sibelius 7 Overview, Note Entry Like A Ninja and Sibelius Worksheets:
Everything covered in the 3 Sibelius Music Notation Essentials “taster” sessions can be found in the Sibelius Music Notation Essentials book by James Humberstone – see Karen and Len at Binary Music to purchase a copy
Session 8F: Sibelius Projects For Your Students
The keyboard I used during the session was the M-Audio Keystation 32 Mini.. If you’re interested in purchasing one, Karen and Len at Binary Music can help you out.
Session 7: Interactive Whiteboards in the Music Classroom
- Download Tips and Ideas for Your IWB Software
- Download Music Software and Interactive Websites for IWB
Online Courses – iPads, Sibelius, Interactive Whiteboards, Audacity and more
If you’d to do an in-depth 4-week course about iPads, Sibelius, Interactive Whiteboards, Audacity and more, I have some online courses coming up in the next few months. Some of them have only a few place left (particularly the Sibelius Advanced course and the iPads course), so register quickly if you’d like to join in.
For more information, visit the Online Courses page.
Free ebook: The Ultimate Free Music Technology Resources Guide
Join the Midnight Music newsletter and you’ll receive a copy of the 19-page ebook The Ultimate Free Music Technology Resources Guide.
Once a month or so, you’ll also receive:
- easy-to-follow tutorials
- how-to videos
- articles about the use of technology in education
- ideas for curriculum integration
- reviews of books, software programs and other resources
- news of upcoming training events and conferences
Once you’ve filled in your details below you’ll be given a download link for the free ebook: